We have a long track record of superior performance
Terra Firma manages and/or advises the following investment funds:
- Terra Firma Capital Partners I – The fund comprised assets acquired between 1994 and 2002, and is now fully realised. Nomura International plc was the sole equity investor in the portfolio.
- Terra Firma Capital Partners II – TFCP II was closed in February 2004, raising a total of €2.1 billion. It is currently managing investments on behalf of 62 investors from 20 countries. The fund was established to follow Terra Firma’s strategy of making control investments in asset- or cash flow-rich companies in complex and often regulated sectors, principally in Europe.
- Terra Firma Capital Partners III – TFCP III was closed in May 2007, raising a total of €5.4 billion. It is currently managing investments on behalf of 150 investors from 26 countries. The fund follows the same investment strategy as TFCP II.
- Terra Firma Deutsche Annington – TFDA was established in 2006 and held Terra Firma’s German housing assets, in Deutsche Annington Immobilien Group. Terra Firma raised €2.1 billion through TFDA in order to buy Deutsche Annington, along with CPI, from TFCPI. TFDA acquired 82.5%, with the balance being acquired by CPI. Additional capital was secured to allow Deutsche Annington to continue its strategy of acquiring principally German residential properties. In 2013, Deutsche Annington completed an IPO and began trading on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange with a free float of 15.6%. In May 2014, with Terra Firma’s ownership of Deutsche Annington at 67.3%, TFDA distributed its Deutsche Annington shares on a pro rata basis to the TFDA investors.
- Terra Firma Special Opportunities Fund I - TFSOFI closed in December 2012 and is a single asset fund raised to acquire Annington Homes from Nomura. TFSOFI raised a total of £470 million from investors around the world, both institutional and private.
Ryan Macaskill (Portfolio Business Financial Controller), Robbie Barr (Senior Adviser)
Current funds under management